Our main activity is focused on mentoring and consulting users of open source software for geospatial. We are offering individual consulting of concrete problems as well as elaborating best practices in larger projects.
In case you need consultation regarding some topics, feel free to contact us using e-mail and add brief problem description, we will try to get in touch with you soon.
We are ready to consult following (but not only) topics with you:
- GRASS GIS from the users point of view up to development and customisation
- QGIS from the users point of view up to development and customisation
- PostGIS power using of spatial data in relational database
- Geospatial scripting with Python programming language – GDAL, FIONA, Shapely, RasterIO, OWSLib and other tools
- Introduction to open source software for geospatial and to GIS for beginners
- Open standards for geospatial, Spatial data infrastructure (SDI)